RBKS is noticing CPP in every institute where children are getting education. Child committee is formed in every hostel. Child committee represent Children with Management. RBKS provides children a friendly environment. Life skill education given to every student. We follow RBKS CPP policy and children are living in hostel with child friendly environment. Life skill education given to student’s regularly.
We are working at Sagwara block Dungarpur District. From 2012 with financial support of UNICEF.
The specific objectives of the program are:
- To enhance the knowledge and understanding of the community and parents about the harm of child labour .
- Establishment and strengthening the child protection structure such as Village Child protection.
- VCPC and School Management Committee (SMC) at 100 villages of 46 Gram Panchayat and block level.
- To identify the vulnerable families and children through child mapping and link them with social protection scheme in project area.
- To create environment for provision of “Quality Education” in Schools of 100 Villages.