- To work for eradication of illiteracy & provide quality education to all.
- To encourage and create awareness among local people on various developmental issues.
- To promote community organization like village development committee, SHGs etc. for economic independence, self-dependence, development of village etc.
- To help in improving health care services in the village.
- To help to increase access to government services and schemes.
- Natural Resource Management – Water management, SWC, Livestock and agriculture management, Organic manure promotion, Joint Forest Management.
- Capacity Building and Skill Enhancement of the community, youth and women.
- To work for the holistic development of children
- To work for integrated development of the community
- To work for Child Protection and Participation.
- To work for Child Rights
- To empower women through education and skill enhancement.
- To conduct research on various development issues.
- To organize seminar, workshop on various issues.
- To ensure quality of program and do evaluation and monitoring.